Monday

What causes hair loss?

Alopecia is the general medical term for hair loss, and it has many
different causes. Normal human hairs can be classified according to their
phases of growth. Anagen is the growing stage of hair, while telogen is
the sleeping stage of hair. About 80 percent of the hairs in the human
scalp are growing hairs and about 20 percent of them are sleeping hairs.
It has been estimated that the scalp normally contains about 100,000
hairs. Therefore, the average number of hairs that can be lost in a day is
about 100. Contrary to popular belief, neither shaving nor hormonal
changes, such as menstruation, has any effect upon hair growth.
Hair loss can be broken down into several different types, including
alopecia areata (temporary hair loss in a coin-shaped patch), telogen
effluvium (temporary hair loss secondary to a stressor on the system), and
androgenetic alopecia (male-pattern hair loss). For the purposes of our
discussion, we will focus on male-pattern hair loss. It generally shows
itself in the 20s or early 30s by gradual loss of hair, chiefly on the top
of the head and in the angles at the frontal hairline. There are several
different patterns to this hair loss, but male-pattern hair loss is the
most frequently encountered type. The exact mechanisms are still unknown.
We have no doubt, however, that inherited factors and the effect of
androgens (male hormones) on the hair are most responsible.



Is stress a factor in hair loss?


Stress does not cause hair loss—it simply makes a bad situation worse.
Telogen effluvium, for example, occurs after an insult to the system. The
most common cause is pregnancy. This can result in extensive and worrisome
hair loss in women in the first few months after the birth of a baby. It
is, however, temporary and returns completely.


Provillus - More Info & Official Site



Does Provillus have any side effects?


No. Provillus does not have any known side effects.
Do shampoos and other hair products cause hair loss?
An allergic reaction to any constituent in shampoo or hair products can
cause hair loss. Shampoos are designed to be as safe as possible, although
there is always someone who will react to them. Caustic hair dyes,
straighteners, and other products can certainly cause inflammation of the
scalp and result in hair loss.



Can my hairstyle cause my hair to fall out?


Certain hairstyles can contribute to hair loss, most notably styles
involving tight braids or pull-backs. This form of hair loss is called
traction alopecia. This occurs when the hair is pulled tightly back and
fastened at the base of the skull, or braided into tight braids or rows.
Exposure to this type of hairstyle over long periods can result in a
scarring alopecia, with no potential for regrowth.




How to Prevent Hair Loss and Regrow Hair in just weeks!




Provillus aggressively seeds your scalp to create the optimum environment for new healthy hairs. It supplies the proper nutrition required to bring dead hair follicles back to life or prevent hair loss from occurring. No prescription necessary when using Provillus, which is an all natural supplement.
Strong, healthy hair begins with the proper nutritional building blocks. Provillus supplements your body's natural supply of these nutrients and creates an atmosphere where the tiny follicles beneath your scalp receive exactly what they need to create beautiful, full-bodied hair.
The best and most effective way to provide your follicles with the needed nutrients is through the bloodstream. Provillus' hair supplements are taken orally, and absorbed quickly promoting new healthy hair growth. Provillus provides all the vital elements for faster growing, strong, and beautiful hair.

Provillus - More Info & Official Site

15 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Rohit Sharma said...

To know more about hair, tips for beautiful hair,
diet for hair, how to prevent hair loss, log on to
http://knowyourhair.googlepages.com/

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger BRAD said...

I have used this herbal hair shampo called IHT 9 and wish to tell all of you guys out there that it has worked for me. I have been reading about benefits of ayurveda and herbs like bhringraj and fenugreek since years and I knew pretty well that they work for hair, but to get them in a product form and that too in its natural form was a difficult task. Fortunatly, I chanced upon to visit their website 3 months before. I gave this product a try and was satisfied. Within a week of its use, my hair fall had stopped. I have recently noticed very fine hairs growing in areas where I had thought that I would never get hair again. Its a fantastic product. Let me tell one thing to all...in any case all of us require a shampoo so why not use this 100% natural shampoo. ..Get 10% Discount. Enter 7DSVEJ when you make a purchase!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger andrew said...

Hair loss is a worry...but sometimes treatments get the worse of it.Telephone Triage

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger April said...

I think eating plays a very important role in maintaining hair...and also taking good care of it all the time.

Electronic Medical Records

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger anderson said...

Hair loss id majorly due to no maintenance and neglect of hair other than hormonal problems isn't it?

Medical Tourism

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger mark said...

I am 28 years old I have been shedding hair like crazy over the past two year...... I am not sure why this is happening. I got my blood tests. i just want to know i have started searching in internet for hair regrowth products than I found on the is herbal hair shampoo from the website www.iht9.com . I have seen many good comments for this product, and when I use the herbal hair shampoo now my hair is very good thanks to herbal hair shampoo...

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jannis27 said...

I loosed my hair continuously but since 1 month using Generic Propecia my hairs thickness came suddenly back. I was so surprised because they told me that it could take 3 Months for the first results.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger annette said...

I lost my hair at the age of 19 some of my friends said this is a genetic disorder but I knew this is caused by excess use of regular blow drying and straightening iron and harsh chemicals. I am so depressed then i search internet and found
this web page and got useful information there and try some herbal products. now I am happy with my hair.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I have just finished 6 months of herbal shampooing treatment and whenever I reviewed my self in the mirror I was amazed at the results. The treatment definitely works and as long as you stick with the natural healing, the positive results will come. I have signed up iht9 for another 6 months.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger hak said...

It is really a very serious matter for all of us as everyone wants nice and strong hair.So its better for all, who are in this problem, need to consult or ask doctor at earliest for keep there hair healthy.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Herina said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and usefull information with us.

Benefits of Green Tea

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Christie said...

I was bit fearful to use a herbal shampoo first, when I came to know this herbal shampooing treatment for hair loss might have side effects. After using natural shampoo for 3 months it is good to see attention which I didn’t have that much before. I recommend for everyone to have herbal shampoo if your hair has started losing. It is never too late.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger shirani said...

thanks for sharing such great information!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger shirani said...

forgot to mention that I got linked to your ssite through http://www.hairlosshelpguide.com

cheers,

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Alterna Caviar said...

Thanks for sharing this great post,its really helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home